Most new homes here in Leesburg Virginia have garage doors, so this title is just right because, we have lots of home owners calling in these days to check prices on garage door services and also do their own research before hiring a credible garage door repair and service Company.
Clove garage doors have been in business for many years helping the home owners here in Leesburg. Even though we can’t say that we’re the oldest Company around here, but we’ve been around enough to have the information you need to make the right decision for your home fast and effectively.
Choosing a garage door Company can be a very tedious task which for most home owners take a few days before making their decision. Our goal here to that you find a few tips that would make your search much easier or may be to steer you in the right direction.
Great Tips for finding the right garage door Company for your business
- Start by browsing Google.com and typing in your keyword. For example “garage door repair Leesburg VA”, “Broken spring replacement in Leesburg VA”.
- Don’t just choose the Companies you find at the top of the search engine, majority of them have paid a lot of money to be there so you’ll be looking at spending a lot of money for their services.
- Check out a few Companies that stand out by looking up their reviews on different platforms like Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp reviews and a few other social media you probably use. You can also check out bbb.com to read any comments from previous customers.
- After you’ve narrowed your search down to a few Companies, you can call them up and first check out their customer service, how they answer the phones. If you don’t get anyone on the phone right away, you’ll most likely have trouble getting a hold of them in the future.
- When you contact anyone on the phone, find out if you can get a Free Estimate over the phone. Most Companies that will charge you for an estimate will usually be expensive at the end. As a side note: most garage door Companies have seen every garage door issue thousands of times, so they’re able to give you a price over the phone, if they can’t, they might be expensive on the back end.
- When you’ve narrowed your search and finally picked the right Company for your garage door repair service, make sure they’re Licensed and carry Liability Insurance before they come out to you.
Hopefully this helps in giving you a mindset for getting your next garage door repair project sorted out. For more information about this post or to find out about our garage door repair Leesburg VA, contact Clove Garage Doors.